Psst…can I let you in on a little secret?
There are some people who SHOULDN’T work with me.
I know that sounds like a somewhat odd thing to say…but it’s true.
Not everyone is a good fit for this type of approach. And in fact, there are some people that I don’t work with (even if they’re ready to sign up)!
That’s because we want people to succeed, and we know what it takes! So if we know someone isn’t likely going to put in the work necessary to see the results, we won’t work with them.
So that begs the question…is the natural approach to reducing ADHD symptoms the right approach for YOU?
Here are a few things to consider…
This approach is NOT for you if…
- You are not looking to fight symptoms with food.
- You are looking for a quick fix and not interested in health over the long term.
- You’re not willing to do the work but would rather someone else just fix the problems for you.
- You’re not fully committed to reducing your child’s symptoms (because believe me, it can be difficult to go the natural route, so you have to be ALL IN!)
- You’re just looking for some free advice.
This approach is for you if…
- You are ready to STOP doing all of the things that don’t work (and start doing something that is PROVEN to work).
- Your child may or may not have a formal diagnosis. (Really, either way is fine.)
- Your child is on medication or is not on medication. (Again, either is fine!)
- You want to learn about how to fight symptoms with food and natural approaches.
- You understand the importance of this approach and have the courage to take action, even when you cannot control the outcomes of the future.
- You are able and willing to invest in your child’s health. You are ALL IN!
So tell me, where do you fit?
Are you in the “NOT right for me” category or the “right for me” category?
If you’re in the “this is not for me” category, that’s 100% okay. We are all different and take different paths. No shame there.
And if you’re in the other category, we can help you get started!
And as always, I am not a medical doctor and the above post is based on my experience. No information on this site should be relied upon to make a medical diagnosis, treat, prevent or cure any disease or medical condition.